Saturday, August 05, 2006

Last day of vacation

Damn, it's over already, off on the train back to London tomorrow. Pretty much all the photos you see here, posted in the last two weeks were taken during my (short) two week vacation in Charmouth. They are definitely not my best photos but bare in mind that I had my three young boys running at the same time so virtually every photo was taken hand held with one eye on the viewfinder and the other on the boys, not easy I can assure you.

I'm off to Boston on Monday, New York on Wednesday, back to London on Thursday then off for a few days in France with the boys on Saturday. I get back from France on Tuesday evening and leave for San Francisco on Wednesday morning, Boston the following Monday, New York at the end of the week, back to Boston and then London. Business as usual!

Boy, I'm looking forward to leaving this place, I hate nice quiet holidays by the sea. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home